Another Window to the World

I would like to introduce my new site that will be dedicated to travelers. If you are aspiring to become one or the usual adventurer like me, then I think this page is for you.

As we all know that traveling is one of the best way to learn new culture, visit friends, relatives and of course get to experience the adventure that we sometimes never imagined.

Apparently I am thinking about creating tour packages and some useful tips for travelers like us. We don't want to miss out something like preparing for the big day, things that we need to bring and the things that we can live without in traveling. Well for sure, if you are a traveler, you should be skilled in haggling, looking for the best destination, "clicker" (camera) and would willing to hunt for the best gastronomical experience.

Click the link, enjoy reading and spread the word.

http://yourtravelpoints.blogspot.com/

Comments