Coaching

It was been a very busy month of June for me as there were lots of reports to finish, not to mention the coaching session with your team members so that they may be able to achieve a better performance every month.
Coaching is one way of checking the climate of your team while it makes you feel comfortable with one another getting to know new things about life. I sometimes cannot control myself so I forgot that I should not do most of the talking while coaching is perceived to be something like listening to your teammates talking about the realization that helps them achieve the subject.
Honestly, I sometimes ran out of things to discuss because the way they are performing are really better compared to the others. Yet of course there are many others that are not in my team who performs very well that needs to be recognized. I have placed a huge amount of trust that I know they will commit themselves to our agreement and consult me if in any way they find it difficult to deliver what is expected.
Another party is to be celebrated and we are once again busy with the preparation for the group production number. Conceptualizing something that we used to do way back in college days could be stressful somehow. I am trying to find the energy thinking how active I was before during my high school years in the performing arts. I could not forget our version of Miss Saigon and we saw a lot of people who witnessed that supposed to be a short program that eventually was followed by a variety show a month or so after because of the reviews we received not only from our school but from the community. Well, this is another story to tell.
I have one song that is going on and on right now that I wanted to make some dance routine that we can present at our mid-year party. I am excited about this one but trust me, I don’t have one clear dance step but I have a good understanding of what it is going to be if it becomes a production number. As of now, I was presented with a couple of music that the team is considering and some futuristic ensembles to match with the rhythm.

Comments