The Year It Wows!




Perhaps I should start with the thought I have right now. I am texting a very dear friend of mine and was telling him that it is 74 days to go before the very good bonus. What will it bring us this year? Am I expecting too much or I am just so positive about it.
I have been thinking of the year it was. The things that I have learned.
The things that I was able to share. The people that I caused trouble. The people that I made simple things happen and lighten up their day. A lot of very good things happened in my life. I have encountered a lot of realization that made me stronger, better and focused. I was able to surpass many obstacles that I thought would never leave my side and bring me to my final destination.
I am grateful of my family, my support system that brings me back to my senses when I become so overwhelmed with myself. They will always be the people who will see me and understand the reason because of their unconditional love for me.

That year tested my relationship with my friends and family. I was on the point that I was self-centered and despised any other reasons given to me. It was about a pride that I cannot understand. It was the same pride that I know that will not hurt us in the end. Then reality whispered to me that I still love the same person that sometimes made me go crazy over small indifferences. I have complicated things for me that I rejected any possible consolation. Now, I find myself happy that things remained that way for the mean time. I know time will come for both of us to understand and somehow come into terms with what we consider today as not a good option.
Lastly, I would not end this note without saying sorry for all the things I said that hurt you. I apologize for the troubles I have caused you. I will try to be a good person this year because there is nothing else I would like to do other than to love the people who loves me too. Well, for those who does not love me, I will learn to care for you and pray for you that you have a good life ahead of you. There is not much to say for now but thank you all for making 2010 a great year for me. I love you all!

Comments