Viral Infection

My two day stay at the hospital was the best time to rest and be alone. Not my first time to be alone, because it happened to me before. The only difference was this time I was not feeling better and from time to time they would get blood samples. I dread the sight of a needle, however I have other reasons why I got this tattoo.
I could hear the ticking of the clock and I was like transported to some place quite. It was a perfect time for reading something but I don't have any book. Yes, I have not visited a bookstore for more than 5 months and it seems normal.
I never wanted any visitors to check on me because I don't want to hassle them or see me with an IV fluid stuck on my right hand. Honestly, I just needed my time to sleep, eat, watch TV and go online. Then I was hit by boredom and suddenly I want to have visitors so I could talk and not just watch the television for the whole day.
Watching tv was not really helping me and it feels like I am a teeny grounded. I was happy to know that I could be released. The only thing I hate about the hospital was the time I spent waiting for my turn to pay the bills which was almost covered by my health insurance.

Comments