Stuffed Look & Eaten


Well, just hours ago I was about to purchase something at CDR-King, however they closed early today due to some inventory activity. I would have to settle for another day of humid temperature here in my cubicle. I went downstairs only to disappoint myself with the sign they put on the clear glass door.
Yesterday I was on the phone with my boss who was making arrangements for his planned trip to Cebu. He was excited and so he ordered the best dessert in Makati. I am compelled to add his effort because he has to pick-up the huge yummy crepe somewhere in the exclusive residential villages in Makati. I was assured that I will surely forget my name if I get to taste his new discovery. I would have to wait until today, but I have to tell it to you later.
Somebody has to convince me that my only favorite soap in the US has been cancelled. Although I have read some reviews that the finale was indeed the best that ABC could offer. It was something like an ending that was not intended for a finale. They clung to the tiniest glitter of hope that Brothers and Sisters will get another season even if they cut the episodes. I find it witty and captivating because it gives you the power to understand family values. It was a different approach wherein I, as a Filipino could identify myself with the Walkers.


It was a simple preparation for Ralph’s birthday here; however everyone was really excited to see the face of my boss being surprised. Of course he was touched by the effort of everyone to make the day very special for him. We were treated at Golden Cowrie with so much food that we really love to eat. We had all the best, to name a few; we had crispy pata, pinakbet, tinolang manok (stewed chicken), kare-kare and etc. We were all stuffed and oh boy, the rice was unlimited. I had two rounds of it and I said I am going to burst if I get another round. We then had the best offering of the day – the crepe. It was heavenly and if you ask me if I want to have another round of it? Yes I will!
Then I said to myself. There is no gift more rewarding than friends who would give you their best on your birthday. Part of growing up is to have great memories that will last a lifetime. Happy birthday Sir Ralph!

Comments