Quality in Performance


I started the day at around 7:15am feeling really great. I hit the showers and get ready for work, although I wanted to eat something before leaving the house. I decided I would have my breakfast at the office and just get something to eat along the way. I got myself a heavy breakfast to match a very long day (I thought). I arrived at the office before 8:20am and some people were already there. The pantry was a mess because of some Jollibee plastic bags and some stains on the table. We've been having problems with garbage disposal this week because we've ran out of garbage bags. Admin will not pick-up disposables not unless it is inside the prescribed garbage bags.
When I turn-on my computer screen, I'm glad to find out that I have less than 75 unread emails. It's not like the usual duty after from day-off scenario wherein I could get more than 200 unread emails and some of them are just "noted" and "ok". Why would a sane person do that - reply to all "noted".
We didn't have a load of calls today and every hour was quite manageable with a handful of agents going on available status.

Another good news is, most of my team members have a passing grade in Quality Monitoring and our Call Accuracy in more than 90% and Call Management is more than 88%. I hope we could maintain on that level or at least move ahead from the rest of the team. Theoretical exam has started and only a few will have to take it tomorrow or before the weekend.
Tomorrow, I guess I would have to coordinate with Robinsons Land for our tenant's pass and follow-up our HOTAC (hotel accommodation) for the strategic planning next year. I would also get busy tomorrow with agent's Annual Merit Increase (AMI) and my KPI.
Lastly, I am of course excited for the Team Phoenix Christmas Party tomorrow night at Tiya's Crib. I would love to eat the food that Froilan is preparing for us.
The day ended with a good conversation with Janus while we were on our way home. Both of us were planning to get serious with photography. I still wanted to convince myself that I will buy a decent SLR camera and have the patience carrying it around. I think I would consider buying one if the bonus this March is really very good (grin).
I still have to find time to plan my 2011 this week or before new years. 

Comments