Life Without Halo



      When I grow up I would like to be... I forgot my childhood ambition. Is this something I should start worrying about? At my age, I find it silly that I could not recall what I wanted to be when I grow up. Perhaps, it went away from my memory because I no longer play pretend. Every angle seemed serious that even in as much as I wanted to squeeze a few punchlines I would still find myself staring blankly on something.

     I said to myself that I should live more and worry less because life after all is not making it perfect for other people. Kitty McAllister from Brothers & Sisters said, "we never know if tomorrow we'll get hit by a bus..." I think its better to live life with less or no complications. If it deserves a yes, give it all. Yes, Fritz was right "pride will just make it worst." I believe that because I am like that, but on a very minimum level. I think everyone of us is guilty of it. Pride also makes you close posibilities of positivity. We become self righteous in a wrong way. It is very hard to let go, specially if we said a lot of things and told others about it.

      I will settle to a life less complicated and will try to recall that childhood dream because life only comes but once.

Comments