"Laoag de Oro"


I have been thinking where should we go next year. It has been a yearly family activity to visit some place to get new experiences. This time we are very excited because we are travelling with our little Sebastian. I do not know if he is really fit for this but I could sense he is a born explorer. He loves the sea and don't have any problem travelling by air, land or sea.
Now we got ourselves a new travel companion and I would like to see the excitement in his eyes. I am looking at March or after March. My concern is, the peak season and I don't want to travel with lots of passengers confirmed in a flight because it gives us a very lean chance of boarding the flight. We are travelling on company benefit and we get to use the seats that are not taken or not sold.
Perhaps we could try Cagayan de Oro or trace my roots up north. I have to consider if Laoag is the man for next year. I have seen lots of great shots in Laoag and the people are friendly. Aside from that, we could visit my dad and meet some family there. It's a good idea and thinking about the hotel accommodation there, I believe they have "econotels" there. I am excited to visit Laoag because of its rich culture and the beautiful churches. I would have to learn to speak a few Ilocano words just in case they don't speak Tagalog but I bet some of them use Tagalog.
Maybe it is Laoag for 2011 or Cagayan de Oro. I have to check who is the best :) Then, I think again - we will visit both cities next year. What the heck!?

Comments