The Diva Traveler

I have become more challenged to update my blog because my friend has been so overly hooked to this thing. As we were discussing earlier, I also would like to think about my "watermark" after every entry. Honestly, I cannot think of anything catchy like "After all I'm not getting any younger."
Now, here I am just typing and I do not know what to express here. I just finished watching the live eviction night of PBB double-up. I know the "divatraveller" cannot make a thread on this because he is not into the real-life drama circus orchestrated by fame and instant fortune.
Yesterday, the episode was really toxic and I am starting to think again if I will watch another episode. Well, I just did and Hermes got evicted. Duh! Moving on, tomorrow is an adventure for some of my friends and I will be at the beach with my family. I'm sure that your Dumaguete trip will be one super blast and no bumpy rides for the space availability ticket holders. LOL!
I am now charging my batteries to gear-up a hundred-photo per hour activity tomorrow. I am also thinking about new photos to be posted after the Sunday getaway. I have no other wish but to have the best weather so we can enjoy our escapade. This is my task, always happy thoughts.

Comments

divatraveller said…
vega ra!!! i love your blog!